Who we are
Our website address is: https://edulactica.com
Personal data protection policy
If you do not agree to these terms, leave this page and do not use our site.
The collection of personal data on this website is in accordance with the regulations for personal data protection.
The personal data protection policy is organized as follows:
1. Types of data we collect
2. User selection for data storage and use
3. For what purposes we use the data
4. When and how wediscloses data
5. How we collects data
6. Data security
7. Access and change your data
8. Social networks
9. Privacy of third parties
10. Policy for protection of personal data for children (minors)
12. Shelf life of the collected data
1. TYPES OF DATA WE COLLECT
We collect two types of data on our website from our users — Personal Data and Non-Personal Data when interacting with us or our site, for example when:
– you access or use our site;
– register or create an account ;
– open or reply to our emails;
– contact our customer support
– provide data to participate or participate in trainings / webinars / seminars / conferences organized by or at the expense of our Business Associates;
– leave comments on the site;
– you visit any website that displays our ads or content;
– you buy services through our site;
– you connect to the site through social networks;
– provide information to our Business providers;
PERSONAL DATA. Personal data is data that identifies a specific end user. When you engage in some activities on a website, such as creating an account, ordering a service from us or our business associates, completing a survey, posting an opinion, sending us or our business associates feedback, requesting data for our services, submitting a cooperation agreement, posting a video or registering for special offers from third parties through the Website (“Identification Activities”), we may ask you to provide some information about you. It is not necessary to engage in any activity that requires identification. If you choose to engage in an activity that requires identification, we may ask you to provide certain personal information, such as name and surname, postal address (including postal code), e-mail address, telephone number and date of birth.
2. SELECTION OF THE USER FOR STORAGE AND USE OF DATA
Although the data is used with good intentions and purposes to enhance your experience you can always choose not to provide data or to restrict what data you provide.
(a) Promotional emails
During the registration you have the opportunity to choose whether or not you want to receive daily email notifications, read more about promotional emails at this link. You can choose not to receive promotional emails from us at any time by following the instructions contained in each promotional email sent by us. If you do not wish to receive Promotional Messages from us, you may at any time choose not to receive promotional messages by pressing the ‘unsubscribe’ button at the bottom of any of our emails and then following the instructions to complete the unsubscribe. However, please note that whether or not you opt out of receiving promotional emails, we may still send you non-promotional emails for completed transactions, activities on your account, purchase or confirmation of a particular activity you have downloaded through your account.
(b) Cookies and other technologies
3. FOR WHAT PURPOSES DO WE USE THE DATA
– operation, maintenance and improvement of our web site and the services we offer, as well as other programs;
– offer ads based on your interests, push notifications, communication and offers for products and services from us, our business associates, including communication based on geolocation;
– to facilitate ordering on the site and the buying process;
– to answer your requests and questions;
– analysis and implementation of research;
– to communicate and inform you about additional things our business associates;
– send you reminders, notifications, updates, administrative messages, promotional messages and requested information, including on behalf of our Business Partners;
– to administer surveys, prize games, competitions or other promotional activities or events organized by us or our Business Associates;
– conduct day-to-day business activities such as site administration, forum management, analysis, abuse protection or law enforcement,
– enable you to apply for a job, post video content or apply for special offers from our Business Associates or other third parties through the site or other programs that we will provide;
4. WHEN AND HOW WE DISCLOSES DATA
We (or our “Business Providers” on our behalf) will not share, sell or rent your personal information to anyone else, except in some of the cases provided below:
We may share your data with authorized third parties – Business Providers. These “Third Party Business Providers” perform functions on our behalf, such as sending and distributing our administrative and promotional messages. We may share your personal information with such providers to fulfill orders, deliver packages, send mail or email, administering contests or games, removing duplicate customer data, analyzing data, providing marketing assistance, providing search results and links, running a website, troubleshooting or providing customer service. We may also collect personal data from individuals and companies with which we have business relationships and can share your data with Business providers in order to accomplish our administrative tasks.
We may share your information for our protection and the protection of others. We reserve the right to disclose your personal information if required by law and when we believe that disclosure is necessary to protect our rights and / or in accordance with a lawsuit, court order, or legal process relating to our website.
We may disclose or share non-personal information with business associates and advertisers. For example, we may share aggregate demographic data (excluding personal data) with Advertisers or Marketing Companies.
5. HOW WE COLLECTES DATA
The information you have left is used in order to enable the online use of the edulactica.com website and to ensure that all activities take place smoothly.
You leave your information to us when you register, join, create an account, purchase services or in any way interact with our site. For the purposes of user registration, the following data are used: name, surname and email address. Address, place of residence and contact number are used for delivery purposes. We also collect data when you contact us online via email for customer support and when you leave comments in the online communities for commenting and sharing opinions. In addition, we collect data from other sources and in other ways in order to improve the experience.
Other monitoring aids. We may use other standard technologies such as pixel tags to track your use of our websites and promotions, or we may enable our Business Providers to use these devices on our behalf. Pixel tags are small graphic images placed on some pages of our website or in our emails, which allow us to determine if you have performed a certain action. When you access these pages or open your email, pixel tags generate non-personal data about that action.
6. DATA SECURITY
We take security seriously and take a number of precautions to protect the security of personal data. HTTPS security protocol is used when processing and transmitting information to our servers.
7. SOCIAL NETWORKS
Social public areas
The site may be accessible or contain sections where you can share information publicly, interact with other people, such as discussion forums or blogs. This information may be made available to other users and companies and may appear on other websites or web searches and therefore this data may be read, collected and used by others. For example, if you post your email address along with your opinion as a comment, you may receive unsolicited messages due to the misuse of your address by third parties. We have no control over who reads your post or what other users can do with the data that is voluntarily exposed to you, so please be careful when posting any personal information. We have the consent of our users to post their name or username, along with their reviews or comments.
Connecting through social networks (Facebook, Linkedin)
It is allowed social network users to interact with friends and share information on their social media profiles. If you are logged in to website and Social Network, when you click “Connect with Facebook” we will merge your profiles, if the email addresses match. If the email addresses do not match, you will be able to merge them manually via the “My Connections” option on your account. If you are already logged in to website but not logged in to a social network, when you click on the social networking option you will be asked to enter your login details for that particular social network.
8. THIRD PARTY PRIVACY
9. DEADLINE FOR STORAGE OF COLLECTED DATA
The data we collect is stored in accordance with the law and the period required to achieve the purpose of processing. The data for the users and the buyers that are collected in the defined datasets are stored within 30 days from the day of the submitted request for deletion of the data from the user.
What will you do with my email address?
Follow the links below for useful information about cookies from popular search engines:
Microsoft Internet Explorer:
Pixel Tracking (Web Beacon)
In addition to cookies, we use other technologies to recognize and track visitors to our site. Web Beacon or tracking pixel is a graphic image (usually one pixel) that is transmitted through a browser or HTML email message, usually together with the cookie.
Tracking pixels allow us, for example, to track how users are moving from one website to another, how they accessed the site, whether by clicking on a particular Facebook ad or a third-party web banner – to learn and evaluate ad performance and the site as a whole.